Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brevity is the soul of lingerie

Dorothy Parker

Lins and I both have been on a search for the perfect undergarment this past season, and with a few dazzling finds under our belts (oh puns), we find ourselves on the hunt for more. With spring creeping slowly into the picture, here are some of my bedtime inspirations and wishes for the upcoming season.



Lindsay can attest to the fact that I have been craving a variation of this last one for a few years now. Though I have found many versions throughout my vintage excursions, I regrettably am yet to commit.

The following items are all from Anthropologie.com and I am lusting after...unrequited
Daily Indulgence Bandeau $46.12

Silhouette Brief $52.71

Nadia Tap Shorts $217.41 Nadia Underpinnings $173.49-217.41


Merriweather Bra $118.59


Soft Stitches Bodysuit $162.51

Note: While I considered posting pictures of our recent finds and investments in the undergarment department, I figured I would try to maintain some mystique for sake of the boys who are lucky enough to see them in the future.

No comments: