Friday, June 17, 2011

Down in the Valley



This is some of the film from my trip to Tennessee. We drove through Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and finally landed ourselves in Manchester TN for Bonnaroo. It was shockingly hot and dusty, which certainly didn't make for much choice outfit wise (and the clothes that I did end up wearing need a thorough cleaning post Manchester). Despite the blaring heat and minimal shade at the festival, the music was definitely worth the battle we put our bodies through. On the last day I got to see The Head and the Heart (which I must admit I teared up after one note during Rivers and Roads), Aunt Martha, John Waters and Beirut, which certainly made for a wonderfully packed day. Other highlights for me included Wanda Jackson (she was so adorable and told a story about dating Elvis) and of course, Mumford and Sons.








 




2 comments:

Dita Maulani said...

love the photos! i miss having road trip with my bf already... :(

dita

Caitlin Rose said...

oh this looks fun!