Tuesday, March 9, 2010

find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you

Taking two weekdays to fully recover from our weekend visit to Peterborough was definitely fitting, but does it ever seem like the time has passed to retell the tale of a wondrous weekend away?While waiting on some lazy adventurers to develop the disposable cameras we made use of throughout the weekend, I thought I would post a few of the digitals we took at Lindsay's family's store. (we managed to wedge this visit in between chinese food, theatre, Philadelphia/grey gardens, a trip to the zoo, value village, a spring bbq, concert, and Alice)


I can't help but think of lovely Ms. Potts...



Lindsay's thought "I'm surprised we don't have a birdcage" was correct. I am surprised.


I wish I had of paid more attention to the poster behind this one


My favorite teacup in the antiques section.

No comments: