Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sun Hands Sun Dress

Tried on this lovely sundress at Urban Outfitters this afternoon. Though I loved it, I really couldn't justify buying it right now (especially after my last UO splurg below). Am also thinking that maybe I need to move away from dresses, and continue to build my shorts/pant collection which is pretty non-existant at the moment, save for one pair of high waisted denim short shorts, and a more practical pleated khaki number that I pretty much wear on every day off.

Maybe as I continue into Lolita, more (non-sundress) style inspiration will surface.

1 comment:

Bea said...

I like both of the dresses- especially the polka dot one. Yup, I know what you mean. I really must invest in a good pair of shorts but all the shorts people are selling right now are practically underwear!

I sound so conservative

B

A plus B