Friday, August 20, 2010

where do you go to my lovely


Friday certainly has snuck up on me. Cuddles, an empty library, some thrifting and a trip to Allan Gardens filled my morning and afternoon. Some of you may remember this dress from a previous 'wish list' post. Well, I'm happy to say that it is finally mine (and for a smashing sale price!). I found some lovely treasures today, but am still on the hunt for a special treat for my first giveaway...
I wish you a weekend full of charm and maybe even this xox

10 comments:

rebecca said...

i love it when things i've wanted for ages go in the sale! it looks lovely (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Zaira Mabel said...

gorgeous dress, and don't clothes look even more beautiful when theyre on sale? haha ;)

janepaludanus said...

thank you for the song, i never knew who sang that!
that dress is adorable, you look very pretty (:

NabilaHazirah said...

The dress is beautiful!
And your blog is so lovely.

xo

ANewPairOfVintageBoots said...

love the dress, it looks lovely!

cathy. said...

Gorgeous dress! You look lovely :)
xx

Indie.Tea said...

The dress is quite charming, how doubly-nice to find it on sale :)

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

Such a lovely look!

hannah said...

wow just wow. that dress is lovely, you are lovely, and your blog is lovely. so glad to have found you!

hiven said...

this is stunning
xx