Thursday, February 3, 2011

just a way to steal tomorrow


 I found this adorable dress today while thrifting on a snowy, snowy day. I realized I have a lot of florals, and a lot of dresses, but the pattern and colors were too perfect to resist. I planned on wearing this to the Moondoggies concert, but it was cancelled due to the snow.  I also got my hair cut,  in one of those 'change your hair- change your mindset' whims, but so far I have still been quite the silly, erratic girl.
I am quite fond of my new hair, though.




6 comments:

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Love the dress! You are beautiful!


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

SH said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The dress is gorgeous, but I must add, your new 'do is PERFECTION. X

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

The color palette of your dress looks so pretty with your dark hair and skin tone. xo.

kalie brynn. said...

Girl, your hair is fabulous! You look stunning. It's been so long since I've read any blogs, but I'm so glad I cam back to yours! Hope you're well!

Laura said...

Love your dress!!

Tonya said...

Awesome dress!!! I love it, and your hair is gorgeous!

www.themoptop.com