Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunnies, Chinese Food and Underwear.

Today I was crammed into the backseat of a car alongside our bunny Bingley, who sat comfortably in his cage (despite desperately clawing the base of the cage on corners). Our first stop will remain unnamed as I do not wish to further tarnish the reputation of this already questionable mega-store. Needless to say, after searching for their fabric section for around 20 minutes (chair renovation project) we gave up. We ended up leaving with two garden ornaments. I stood in front of a wall of satin peach colored granny panties for nearly 10 minutes contemplating whether an XL would be enough fabric. I opted for a large nightdress instead, but am regretting my decision. Oh, and I ate Chinese food in the car right beside the bunny, and got a weird queasy feeling. Don't let anyone tell you I don't know how to find a good time on a Saturday night.

here is a Mumford and Sons clip to cap off the evening!

xoxo Casie

Watch more viddler videos on AOL Video

No comments: