Monday, April 13, 2009

I have it on good authority that frosting is wrong

It was my birthday weekend and I spent it in Peterborough with my family.Which is convenient since it just so happens to fall on Easter weekend, two birds one stone. Which actually makes it really hard to outshine Jesus since I was just given life once and he twice. But regardless it was a fantastic day and weekend. My family has this fun tradition of writing "inappropriate" things on the birthday cake. Everything from pregnancy to sexuality. This year I loved what they put on mine. So much so I took a photo to display proudly on the Internet.



My bounty was excellent as well. A Membership to the Art Gallery of Ontario; I think I heard angels. Not to mention leather sandals with a braid accent from Nine West. Diamonds might be a girl's best friend but give me shoes and paintings and I would stop returning diamond's phone calls in an instant.

Lins

No comments: